JOIN THE FIRE SERVICE!
THE BUREAU OF FIRE PROTECTION IS OPENING POSITIONS FOR FIRE OFFICER 1 (FO1) NATIONWIDE.
Here are the Qualification Standards:
- Open to all male and female Filipino citizen not less that twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age;
- Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for female;
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institute of learning;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment; and
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
For inquiries and other details, please visit or call:
Administrative Division NCR
Ermin Garcia St., Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City
Visit facebook pages of:
ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISION NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION